Paint thickness gauge, Fe, Al P-11-S-AL
High-precision paint thickness gauge for steel, galvanized steel and aluminium surfaces. Can be used on any metal coating, inspecting the quality of painted pieces. Measuring range 0-1990μm. Description complète »
- Suitable for constant measuring, it is enough to move the gauge along the surface and it will indicate the thickness of the paint on the measured part
- Can be used on steel, galvanized steel and aluminium surfaces
- Easy-to-read backlit display
- Built-in LED light to use it in dark places
- Adjustable constant or point measurement
- Can be used on both convex and concave surfaces
- One beep indicates a single layer (90μm)
- Two beeps indicate a double layer (190μm)
- One long beep indicates a putty layer (870μm)
- Even the most experienced professionals can make a mistake when deciding about the condition of a car by sight. With this paint thickness gauge a decision can easily be made without damaging the layer.
- Perfectly suitable for checking the coating during painting jobs.