Table top sandblaster, 190l LN-SBC190
Working space of sandblaster 756x508x464mm thanks to this it is suitable for blasting of objects with large size. The sandblaster has interior lights and it is possible to join it to a sand suction. The sandblaster is applicable for cleaning of surfaces Description complète »
Charachteristics of tabletop sandblaster
- The sandblaster is suitable for cleaning of metal surfaces and removement of paint and corrosion
- After sandblasting we get clean metal surface
- Suitable for engraving, matting of glass surfaces
- With sandblasting on wood surfaces you can highlight the wood grain, for an antique look
- The sandblaster has lights
Table top sandblaster technical data
Abrasive media used
- The quality of the media used for polishing influences the effectivity of blasting.
- Ordinary sand may contain contaminants, which may cause the machine to malfunction.
- Moisture and organic matter contained in the abrasive media may clog up the nozzles and the valves.
- If the abrasive media is used repeatedly, the reduction of the particle surface must be considered, which reduces the effectivity of the blasting process.